Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Have you had your silk ties today?

silk ties


I have just purchased a novel trouser suit. In the center of universal monetary reduction other gentlemen in suits with silk ties are running down metropolis avenues tearing up morsels of documents and pulling out their tresses.

Is it the clearly identifiable stench of retail? That magnificent bouquet of novelty that fills a garments store, shoes never worn, chemise never touched, outfits hanging crunchy in a straight line, silk ties just asking to be unfolded.

The more I heard the experts blather on about breakdown nationwide financial systems, languishing expenses, strap tightening, credit card cutting and capital billboard, the more anxious I was.

Arriving back at the workplace with suite bag and shoebox flashily in hand, I checked my electronic mails to discover the latest research into pressure points on men’s silk ties.

It became progressively an ideal picture that outfits purchase was not going to be one of the supreme matrimonial moments.

The review finds that women welcome the connection between relationships and money with far more lucidity than gentleman. What do you think? Please write your opinion.

4 comments:

SohoAccessories said...

Hey there,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Great Blog!! I personally loved your
pics .... Must admit you have a great sense of style. Keep up the good
work.I have enjoyed reading your blog and thought of dropping in a word …
PS: I have initiated an idea to create a fashion and style blogroll where
bloggers from the jewelry, fashion, style and beauty could participate.
All you need to do is to add my blog link to your blog and i'll do the
same.
That way, we could have a mutual partnership and we could refer visitors to
each other's blog.
Please let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks!
Barbara and Ellen
The Gals at SoHo
http://sohoaccessories.blogspot.com

SilkScarves said...

I like the its design ,thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

A great article about silk ties!

Unknown said...

Just make sure the fabric of the ties don't clash with your outfit!